This object is in archive! 

Turret + Terrain Shield

Thomas Bond shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

So I'm playing in a deadly survival world where drones are constantly attacking me. I drill under the earth and make an underground base. So here's the bug: When I shoot down a drone and its turret is in contact with the ground facing down, the turret can shoot my base through the ground. An example of this is that there was a large cargo container around 100m underground, and a drone that was shot down, now laying on the ground, shot it from the surface, even though there was no line of sight at all. The only thing protecting the cargo container was around 100m of ground. Part of the cargo was built inside the ground idk if that helps. But yeah could you fix it?

d775bb8c90563330067396777bb6b21f66f4c82d03a880f439bd53abff4487fd

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for contacting us. Can you please provide us with a save of your world? Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it,

we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a

different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!