This object is in archive! 

NO access to base cargo via store block

Andre Müer shared this bug 4 years ago
Need More Information

i wanted to sell stuff in my store, but cant access the base cargo from there, have to carry it in my inventory which is set to 3x...a bug or cant you access cargos from stores??? cant even sell pure H2 or O2, just Bottles!!

Replies (9)

photo

so why the blocks have conveyors when you cant access any cargo Block??

photo

May of read your report wrong ,,, but in the Store block they is a pull down menu to the Right and you select your own inventory or the inventory of a connected Grid i do not think you can place items in the station cargo to sell.

photo

there is no option to choose Base Inventory in my store block ! i wanna sell stuff in my base store block and pull in from base inventory! and i cant sell Gas is my own shop! why cant we have that menu in our own shops?

photo

Hi,

Can you please provide world where you can show us what is the issue?

Thanks

photo

i gues so but how? did you understand what i meant? im talking about my own STORE

photo

No i Do not see the option to sell and buy H2/O2 in the Administration Part of the store blocks.

but to sell or but other items i found i have to go the Administration part of the store block Select the amount i want to sell and set a price for each unit. and make sure you have the parts or item you want to sell in the cargo of that station.

And no i can not select Cargo of a connected ship , even tryed turning the station over to someone else and a faction and could not select my cargo like a NPC station.

photo

so the store block pulls the item from my cargo if someone buys them? i didnt know that :D thats why the conveyors :D

photo

Hi,

There is a special Trade Mode on connector. Try that.

photo

>so the store block pulls the item from my cargo if someone buys them?

Those blocks definetely need to be more informative.

P.S. Sometimes accessing base's inventory from conveyor port on Store block fails.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file