New bay windows are not airtight

Chris Taylor shared this bug 5 months ago
Won't Fix

The new bay windows that are in the new signal DLC are not airtight don't know if that is how you wanted it

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Chris,

thank you for reaching our forum with this problem that you are experiencing.

However, I have tried all possible variants on multiple grids and it seems to me that the windows are working as expected. I have not found any case where it should be airtight but is not.

Can you please share me the save file with the affected grid already in place?

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Please provide me also some steps to reproduce if any are needed to reach to that broken point, and it would also be nice if you can somehow pin-point or mark the places where you think it's not working properly (e.g. different color of the blocks).

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Community doesn't accept new feedback!