This object is in archive! 

Xbox voxel reset

Joshua shared this feedback 8 months ago
Not Enough Votes

Hello, I have recently begun playing on the Xbox version in a survival world when I realised that mining voxels used cpu. Due to the Xbox’s limited cpu of 100,000 the Xbox would greatly benefit from a voxel reset tool just as pc does, I believe this tool could be located in either the admin tools section, similar to the pc version, or alternatively located in the voxel section of the radial menu, as 2 unused slots are available.

Replies (1)

photo

The essence of an argumentative essay https://scamfighter.net/best-argumentative-essay-writing-services lies in its coherent structure, evidential support, and a balanced tone. Master these traits to present compelling viewpoints and foster meaningful discourse.

photo

Unlock academic excellence with perfect essays ! Our team of seasoned professionals is dedicated to providing top-notch writing services tailored to your specific needs. Whether you're tackling essays, research papers, or any other academic assignment, our skilled writers are equipped to deliver impeccable content. With a focus on meticulous research, flawless writing, and timely delivery, we ensure that your projects surpass expectations. Trust Perfect Essay Writers to transform your ideas into compelling narratives, guaranteeing success in your academic endeavors. Contact us today and experience the difference that Perfect Essay Writers can make in your academic journey!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file