I can longer save existing games nor load new ones since hotfix 1.202.114 on PS5.

Michael Morelli shared this bug 10 months ago
Submitted

I kept receiving an error that I should delete saved games or blueprints. I have 0 saved blueprints and a single save file of 0.4 MB. This issue arose after the last hotfix on a PS5.

Replies (7)

photo

I have the same issue and now the game is literally unplayable.

I went into load game deleted old saves then reloaded current and still will not save. I reloaded cloud to console and console to could with no change. Last, I deleted all saves and cloud attempted to start new game and error message pops before world will load that delete blueprints or saves. Great time!

photo

I deleted all saves, Created a custom game, In setup unselect auto save, Press triangle to open advance settings and scroll down to back up saves and change this from 5 to 0

This fixed everything and my save file on the ps5 is .08mb vs 1.8 GB

photo

Keen support stated that the save data fails at 1.08Gb. Mine was at 1.09Gb. I deleted it and was able to save a new game. New saved data was 27Mb. I loaded my game and resaved. It's now 38Mb. I guess it'll keep going until 1.08Gb, then fail again. I probably won't play until it's fixed.

photo

Would like to say that this is still happening even after the newest hot fix that supposedly fixed this problem

photo

Io ho lo stesso problema...sono tre volte che inizio di nuovo una partita in non "arrenderti mai"... centinaia di ore buttate.... così è ingiocabile...fate qualcosa urgentemente!!!!

photo

There was a small update to the game today but if that was to fix this issue I am still getting this issue which makes the game unplayable. Why start a new game every few hours of gameplay, this wasn't advertised as a roguelike 😂

photo

Same issue, just started after the update. No mods, not in experimental mode, plenty of hard drive space, and I deleted all saved but 3 but still can not save. This needs to get fixed. I should also note that all of my saves were still less than like 50mbs

Leave a Comment

Attach a file