bug(?) report: weird crashing issues.

nope shared this bug 19 months ago
Submitted

I just tried to go onto the keenswh forum but was unable to log in after creating an account for some reason.

Anyway, i've been having some issues with the game recently, at first i thought it was my new gpu, then thought it was a mod as loading a vanilla save didnt crash, but now its crashing in the main menu before any mods are loaded.

At first it was crashing the second a save loaded, then after verifying game files it would crash around 5 minutes after loading the save.

Turning my graphics settings down from high to medium seemed to stop it from crashing, my rx 6600 should be capable of high as my 1060 3gb was and is far worse.

The day after that it started crashing in and before the main menu but if I loaded a save quickly enough it wouldn't crash.

now it's just crashing no matter what I do.

The first attachment is a modded save before it was crashing in the main menu and the second one is a crash either on the main menu or before I even got to the main menu, I can't recall.

with each crash it either says my graphics driver crashed or doesn't say anything at all and just exits.

Thank you for any help 

Replies (1)

photo

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

Leave a Comment

Attach a file