Allow wheels to be replaced with rotor heads
I've heard that the suspension block for SE2 is designed differently from SE, where the SE2 suspension block and wheel are the same block, unable to be seperated.
All of my custom suspension designs rely on the "RotorWheels" mod in SE's Steam Workshop, and I would need to have that same feature to do what keeps me playing SE in general.
From what I can see, SE2's current suspension design would make that impossible, requiring someone to make their own custom modded block, which I'm not sure would even be possible with SE2's suspension mechanics.
"RotorWheels was a good mod in the sense that you only need the mod to create what you want, but nobody else needs the same mod to see and use what you create.
The only other solution I could think of, is maybe allow SE2 pistons to have a "spring tension" setting to have them act as suspension struts when desired.
I like this feedback
Replies have been locked on this page!