Auto-create blueprint of vehicle grid when entering a new cockpit or control seat.
I like the autosave whenever you sit in a cockpit, and then I wondered if a useful feature might be one where if you sit in the cockpit of a new ship the game also automatically creates a blueprint of that ship (could be toggled off in settings). This may help with new player accessiblity who will undoubtedly crash their first ship (like I did), and then don't have to re-load an earlier save (or at least do so less often) because you don't want to spend another hour or 2 re-making your one and only ship. This could make the game a little more forgiving for those new to SE2 without impacting existing players.
Obviously you don't want it neccessarily creating a huge blueprint of a large base, so maybe it can be limited to only vehicle grids. If you already have a blueprint of that grid then it won't re-make it unless that grid has been modified, which would be a really nice quality of life feature for those who modify their blueprint designs and forget to re-save them.
I like this feedback
Replies have been locked on this page!