Contract: Renegade Suppression does not complete

Nigel Haslock shared this bug 4 hours ago
Submitted

I can fly out to the site, dump 100kg Ice in the O2/H2 generator, fix the conveyor and the command chair, admire the flames from the thruster, sit in the chair, hit<P>, watch the missile take out two objectives. I do not see the mission description text change

I fly over and grind a Gearforge. I do not see the Objective Completed message. I can grind away the other objectives still without acknowledgements.

The last time it worked was in Pyrethra sector. It hasn't worked in Tarnyx and Byblos.

Do you want save files? I have been keeping lots of them so you can be specific about what you would like to see.

Replies (1)

photo
1

Did you play the whole contract at once (without saving and loading)?

photo
1

Absolutely.

photo
Leave a Comment
 
Attach a file