Blocker: Engineering - Excavation site
Version: VRAGE3 v2.4.0.95 Release Alpha
Regression: the Excavation Site spawn inside Vallis Reach safezone. Mission can not be done, blocking the small grinder block reward. The 2 screenshots are from 2 differents new 'Survival' game.
How to reproduce:
- Start a new survival game with v2.4.0.95
- Complete The Barn
- Complete Vallation Station.
- Fast travel to Vallis Reach
Playing with 'Medium' graphics preset on:
Intel(R) Core(TM) Ultra 7 155H (3.80 GHz)
RAM: 32,0 Go
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Laptop GPU (8 Go)
Intel(R) Arc(TM) Graphics (128 Mo)
Windows 11
notes:
Additionnals checks are needed for POIs placements. Moreover, prefabs seems to spawn inside voxels. As a result we have merged prefab with voxels. When prefab contains subgrid and logic (automation) for mission, voxels must be cleaned before restarting the mission to complete it. Yes this is a second bug but i didn't notice that with previouses releases of SE2. This is not blocking, but i think it's major. Debug menu isn't a satisfying way to complete contracts ;)
Thanks for your work
I have the same bug
That’s bad luck.
You can fix it by publishing your world and then starting a new one with the Workshop world you created. I haven’t had the bug myself, but I’ve heard that works.
That’s bad luck.
You can fix it by publishing your world and then starting a new one with the Workshop world you created. I haven’t had the bug myself, but I’ve heard that works.
Replies have been locked on this page!