Cargo container 2.5m not available and no mission available anymore
Submitted
It's supposed to unlock with the mission Bulk Delivery Iron, but I've unlocked the next systems and Vallation station is no longer being offered any contracts.
how I am supposed to unlock the 2.5m cargo container now? I can unlock it in debug mode, progression menu, but this unlock is temporary and i need to repeat the operatio again after each restart.
Attached the view of contracts in Verdure, and the list of unlocked block
I have the same bug
I never had the problem of not unlocking the cargo container 2.5m.
You could go into debug->contract->Active Contract->All Contracts->select 'Bulk Delivery - Iron'-> Accept.
Than finish it normal or click 'Finish active contract'. Maybe you get the rewards.
I never had the problem of not unlocking the cargo container 2.5m.
You could go into debug->contract->Active Contract->All Contracts->select 'Bulk Delivery - Iron'-> Accept.
Than finish it normal or click 'Finish active contract'. Maybe you get the rewards.
Replies have been locked on this page!