System to avoid offline raid

Danielus04 shared this feedback 4 years ago
Submitted

No one likes to connect to the game and see its destroyed base. It would be more fun and encourage more PVP, a system that creates a "safe zone" and requires no maintenance (except energy to operate) when the owners of a base are disconnected. the shield is not activated instantaneously, but after 10, 15 or 30 minutes after the disconnection of the last player who owns the base (all this would have to be balanced in the best possible way).

I'm not talking about the safe zone generator that we have now in the game. The generator of the safe zone is very expensive and can only be built in the latest technology tiers. That's why a new system is needed that protects players offline at the beginning of the game. This would slightly balance the difference between a player who has just started (with a low tier base) with a player who already has all the game technology (with a high tier base).

You could even add a new block that could be built even with the survival kit, and that, if it has energy to work, create that "safe zone" after disconnection as I tried to explain before.

Thanks for reading and sorry for my bad English.

Replies (1)

photo

Personally I don't want another safe zone system. I would prefer a information system, which give me the information who grinded my base/ship down. This way people might think twice before grinding down a base, because they can't do it undiscovered any more and I known who my new enemy is.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file