NPC

Inferno D shared this feedback 4 years ago
Submitted

Good day

I enjoy playing the game but building giant and I mean giant cause a low sim speed and entering a planet's atmosphere it goes down a further 0.20 sim speed down and what is the sim speed actually for? My one ship got up to a point where it said something if I expand the ship there will be issues with the physics, block limit is off, but why should there be issues and can there not be something to add to the NPCs in Space Engineers? I mean actually Space Engineer Character NPCs. That also mine and build almost as if they are actually players where the difficulty can be change from easy to veteran or something like in Call of Duty NPCs. I love this game a lot I really do, the PC I have I actually got to play this game with higher sim speeds and FPS (i9-9900k 3.6 GHz, 32GB RAM, Radeon 5700 XT) I am just missing that thing of when I play in servers and a point comes during the day that there are few to no players on the server except me, it would be much more fun if there where AI players that build and mine and fight, wage wars and stuff like that. There is a currency system and NPC factions and stations now all is needed is AI players who mine build ship fight defend and all that. Like the wolves and spiders, those AI players that can just like a real player interact with the world.

Thank you for reading the message and thanks for making Space Engineers

JP

Leave a Comment

Attach a file