Ps5 blueprints

J Matthews shared this bug 18 hours ago
Submitted

I was looking at mods when they all disappeared and wouldnt let me subscribe to any. Id hit x to check the box but blank as I back out. I go in game and all the cloud blueprints I got from the workshop also wont load. I went into the browser from the console and created a account and I think that made it worse somehow. So now I cant utilize any of the workshop items.

Replies (3)

photo
0

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House

photo
1

Some more information. I subscribed to a few mods while making a new world to test some out. When I backed out to activate the mods they were all gone. I went to another save that had mods (range x3) and i was blank. I load the save and now ship blueprints are gone. I press option to open the workshop and it says I have no subscriptions. I manually subscribe to one and when I back out my list is still empty. At some point I pressed option on one of the mods to open the mod.io page. I wasnt logged into it and figured oh maybe that's why so I log in and sync my account. And I believe it is then that the ship blueprints wouldnt show up. I've tried opting out and back in to no effect. Also reinstalled and deleted local files. (Bad idea lost all my ships :( fml )

photo
1

So must of just been mod.io being mod.io woke up today to it wirking fine. so im here now with about 700 hours and everything wiped so I think im just gonna stop playing space engineers. I dont want to sink more time into this game just for something like this to happen again and me lose all the stuff I worked on. Peace.

Leave a Comment
 
Attach a file
Access denied