Trophy I've got a present for you won't unlock on PS5

MohandGamer7 shared this bug 4 months ago
Reported

I am writing to inquire about the “I’ve Got Present for You” trophy in Space Engineers. I have been attempting to unlock this trophy by following the method used by other players, which involves using the admin panel to spawn a warhead and then setting a timer to detonate it, killing both myself and another player. Despite multiple attempts, I have not been successful in unlocking the trophy.

Given my experience and the discussions I’ve seen from other players, I am concerned that the trophy might be bugged. Could you please confirm if there are any known issues with this trophy, or if there are any specific steps I should follow to ensure it unlocks correctly?

Additionally, if you have any suggestions or alternative methods that might help me achieve this trophy, I would greatly appreciate your guidance.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Engineer,

Thank you for reaching our forum with this issue.

We are aware of this issue. We've added your report to our internal system ticket on this issue. We will update this thread when we know more about it.

Thank you for your patience,

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

any update?????????

photo
photo

Hello, Keen Team,

Is there any news about future updates coming soon to fix this issue? It's the last trophy I need for the platinum trophy and it would be awesome if I can get this trophy soon as part of a milestone.

Thank you in advance

Leave a Comment

Attach a file