This object is in archive! 

G menu for controller

Michael shared this feedback 3 months ago
Not Enough Votes

With a controller if you press L1 + left d-pad it opens up the progression tree menu, I have progression off but sometimes I need to access this menu because some blocks doesn't always appear in the building radial menu (especially frequent with modded blocks) however this menu isn't very easy to navigate searching for a specific block will cause the page to move to it but as soon as you attempt to get to that block the page jumps back to the top.

Recently I've been messing around with a keyboard and have found that if I press G it'll open a similar menu that L1 + Left d-pad gets but it's a slightly different layout, it just shows blocks but not in a tree, near the top of the page I do see a tab for progression but can't seem to switch to it with a controller (don't have a mouse). This G menu is easier to use it and it shows every block and even modded ones (sometimes modded blocks won't show in either the radial menu or the progression menu making the G menu the only way to access these blocks)

It would be nice if the G menu was accessible via a controller have L1 + left d-pad open this menu instead of just the progression tree and then within the menu have the option to switch between the blocks page and the progression tree.

Replies (1)

photo

This was accidentally posted twice for some reason (don't know how to delete this extra post) the other one had screenshots showing the different menus

Leave a Comment

Attach a file