when are server connections for playstation 5 going to be fixed

Soggy Android shared this bug 34 days ago
Not a Bug

its been days and not ONE server shows up... there is no more info i can provide other than..

No servers show up.... i hope this is clear enough for at least one dev to understand and not ask for more info....

what more info can i provide? the server list is empty

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Soggy Android,

thank you for reaching our forum with this problem that you are experiencing.

You have opened this thread under PC section. Moving your ticket properly to the section dedicated to PS.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

We are not aware of any issues on the server side. Could you please provide the following information? You game version, your server filter settings and results of PS5 Connection Test. Your game version is visible in the bottom right corner in the main menu, filter can be seen in Join Game. PS5 Connection Test can be found in Settings/Network/Connection Status/Test Internet Connection.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Everything is default just as the game gives it to you. Nothing has been changed.

Type 2, 245 MB DL speed 52 MB UL speed. 1.203.630.b0

photo

my console, literally connects with every other game on the planet and this is the only game that’s giving me any connection issues I am actually on the phone with my ISP and they’re not finding anything on my end

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Please try disabling all filters in the Join Game screen as the first step.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello Engineer,

As there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file