Graphic Rendering Error

Tough Duke shared this bug 43 days ago
Need More Information

Here a couple of screen shots of graphic rendering error. When it occurred I closed the game without saving and restarted the PS5 console. After that the game loaded normally until the next time it occurred randomly.

Also on a couple of occasions the SE would unexpectedly stop (crash) where a error report would be sent.

Regards

Bob

Replies (5)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues.

Could you please tell us if the issue occurs during Single Player or Multiplayer? Are you using any mods?

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

No mods and Single Player.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Does this issue reappear on a specific save? Could you publish that world to mod.io and share a link in this thread?

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

I think this is the link to the mod.io world.

https://mod.io/g/spaceengineers/m/home-system-2023-12-17-1338a

photo

Link to world uploaded to mod.io

https://mod.io/g/spaceengineers/m/home-system-2023-12-17-1338a

My first reply seem not to post.

photo
photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for sharing the world, we have successfully accessed it. Could you please tell us if the issue appeared on the voxels that were modified(by the wheeled drill vehicle for example or voxel hand)?

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

It may have been both with drill and voxel hand. It was also observed the sky distorted rendering and on one occasion part of the base when moving within that area.

Regards

Bob

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Unfortunately we've been unable to reproduce the issue on our side. Could you tell us if it appears every time on your side when you load that save? Or after any specific actions within that saved game? Or maybe after playing in that saved game for some time?

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

It happens randomly usually on the game first loads. Couple of days ago similar rendering abnormally occurred. Sometime strange shapes will appear at random location in the world, normally in sky. If you fly into these strange shapes it will appear as if you are in Spectator mode. Sometime just reloading the game will fix it, other times a console restart is necessary. Sometime when these error occurred it a likelihood that the game/console may crash. I've sent several error reports to Sony which the console does automatically. Don't know if Sony ever reports or send those to Keen. Let me know if there anything else Keen need on the issue.

Regards

Bob

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Let's try sending logs.

• Reproduce the crash and restart the game
  • Press Triangle on gamepad or F1 on keyboard in the Main Menu to open Help screen
  • Open section Report issue
  • Fill up email address (required) and description (optional)
  • Press ‘Send report’ to send it
  • Update this thread with details filled in the report for us to be able to identify it
  • Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo
    Leave a Comment

Attach a file