Playstation controller Error popup

Tough Duke shared this bug 45 days ago
Not a Bug

My playstation 5 did an updated last week . Since then after starting the SE an error popup Controller Error press X to continue. Before the Sony PS5 update no controller error was observed.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Engineer,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues.

Is this issue present in any other games? Is the error message a system error message or game error message? Could you attach a screenshot?

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Here the screen shot of the controller error message. I also forgot the mention that when the PS5 console updated it did a controller firmware update.

photo

Hello Engineer,

Unfortunately this looks like a hardware issue. This error message appears when the console temporarily loses connection to the controller. Are you able to use the controller after pressing OK in the error message?

Kind regards,

photo

Yes I'm able to use the controller after pressing the X. Also this only appears when playing SE, not on the others games loaded on the console.

Regards

photo

Hello Engineer,

Unfortunately this looks like a hardware issue. Could you please try attaching the controller to the console by a cable and seeing if the message appears?

Kind regards,

photo
photo

Hello Engineer,

As there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file