Daily resets and rollbacks

Brendan mclaughlin shared this bug 4 months ago
Solved

As long as I have been playing on official server US #10 the game resets every single day at 6am 12am 6pm 12pm this is in EST at those times we always have usually a 30 minute rollback, so today we’re sitting in our respective cryo pods and shuttle cockpits waiting for the noon EST reset, but todays did not come, is this a good or bad thing, well I need you to tell me that, I am still sitting still in my shuttle afraid to build anything because

I don’t know if the server is going to randomly reset I don’t know if it’s going to happen maybe at 6pm, essentially did you change the way the servers reset? Or did you change the timing of the server resets? We need to know these things because the people on my server official US #10 are literally sitting around waiting for a reset to happen because we don’t know what to expect now, lol. Any help with this issue would be legendary, also as a side note, every one of your discord mods and admins has been telling me that it’s impossible the servers reset at the above listed times daily because “there set to reset a set period of Time after the previous reset so they could never reset at the same time daily” that’s not true I have argued with every one of them because your servers always reset at the above listed times, except for todays noon reset and that’s why I am concerned, so have you changed something or what do I expect now in terms of resets?

Replies (4)

photo

Hello Engineer,

Thank you for contacting Keen Software House. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. We can tell you that sometimes server resets are scheduled when a new version is released, it is possible that you've encountered this situation.

We will inquire regarding the server schedule from our side and get back to you with any new information, but we'd like to reiterate that server administrators should be the primary source of information for this type of question.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

We have received information from the department responsible for server setup. They are working hard in cooperation with Nitrado to resolve the issue. We will inform you in this thread as soon as the issue is resolved.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

We have been told that the issue has been resolved by cooperating with Nitrado. You should see the warnings before server reset and there should be a save immediately before a reset. Auto-save intervals might remain the same.

Could you please tell us if the issue is not present on your side?

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

As there has been no reply to this thread, we will close it. It should be working correctly currently, servers should be saving before a restart.

If you're experiencing similar issues, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file