Doesn't let me join any server expect single player world

Gerardo Bergamo shared this bug 12 months ago
Solved

I can't join any server. If I try to join a random server it loads forever, instead if I try to join a friend server it tells me smh like server timed out

Replies (5)

photo

Hello Engineer!

We're aware of some issues with DS connectivity. Have you tried letting it reconnect for some time?

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Yes for a good half an hour but nothing and when I try to join a friend it doesn't even try to reconnect it just stops. I tried everything, I reinstalled it too

photo

I'm sorry for bothering you but the game for me is basically unplayable so I'm waiting for your answer

photo

Hello Engineer!

Could you please tell us if you're connecting to the server via the Favorites tab? If yes, could you try the Server tab instead?

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

I'm trying to connect both way and from a friend invite too

photo

I tried to delete every data of space engineers from my ps5 and then i reinstalled it but the issue still persist help please

photo

I spent 30 minutes trying to join a server but it doesn't work at this point I don't know what to do

photo
photo

Hello Engineer!

We're investigating the connectivity issues, we will update this thread when we know more.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello Engineer,

Thank you for participating in our Space Engineers Beta.

We are working closely with Epic (Epic Online Services) to resolve these issues as quickly as possible.

Our apologies for any inconvenience.

We're actively working to resolve this issue. We will update you in this thread when we know more.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello Engineer,

Could you please tell us if the issue is still present after the latest update on your side?

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello Engineer,

Thank you for your patience and cooperation on this issue.

As there hasn't been a reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. We've worked closely with Epic Online Services to resolve the issue.

Please feel free to open a new thread if the issue reappears.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

Leave a Comment

Attach a file