issue in regards to connecting to Multi-player or joining servers

simone shared this bug 11 months ago
Solved

Since last night, me and other players are having trouble connecting with the servers. The error is the one present in the photos and video. 

Replies (24)

photo

Hello Engineer!

We're aware of some issues with DS connectivity. Have you tried letting it reconnect for some time?

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

I left it for 30 minutes but without being able to join. Other users on discord and fb are also having the same problem as me. Until last night I played quietly in the servers. All of a sudden he kicked me out and never let me back in. On community and public servers

photo

some comments from other players

photo

same here. i opened a similar bug request

photo
photo

Hello Engineer!

Could you please tell us if you're connecting to the server via the Favorites tab? If yes, could you try the Server tab instead?

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

It doesn't work anyway.

photo

they say server host has left the game in evry servers

photo
photo

I tried several servers and the problem is the same. We are playing from ps5. It appears: the host has left the game. Then try to make a reconnection but without success, l

photo

On discord someone of you told me that could be a restart problem on server and that can be solved making a restart per day.. but in this case, after tried many server, i suppose that all servers never done the restart?? It's very strange.

photo

Hello Engineer!

We're investigating the connectivity issues, we will update this thread when we know more.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hi I been have the same issue with eos US 7 I'll connect to the server for like 20 min and game pause then kicks me out and then crashes and I'm on the ps5 after all that every time I try to join back it just keeps crashes over and over again

photo

Hi,

I think I’m having same problem..

Playing on ps5 all good since yesterday when trying to connect with friends it says waiting for server and after waiting long time it kick me out.

Basically y cannot play multiplayer cause “server”.

Can someone help ?

photo

it seems to me that most of the people who have this problem are Italian. I don't know if it can be useful but I noticed this

photo

I think nothing is working on the game for me today… can’t see health, menu, blocks, etc nothing!

photo

I found a solution that works for me, I manually configured the DNS servers of my internet connection. The DNS servers I used are:

I don't know if that can help. I'm on PS5

photo

I tried and still nothing :(

For the health and others I didn’t knew u can enable and disable this option that’s not a problem anymore sorry but the server yes :(

photo

The joining the server then crashing problem

photo

Found the problem you need to change the DNS to a open one means something gets censored on the server what doesnt let us join you guys if we change our dns on a open one means were allowing ad blockers viruses ect we can join the servers

DNS

Primary: 84.200.69.80

Secondary: 84.200.70.40

photo

But you have our same problem? With the errore "the host has left the game"?

photo

Perry maybe you have a PC. But we play with ps5

photo

@perry, the game should work with every DNS of common internet providers, as it did before; the problem is in the update i guess.

I won't use any private DNS that may track my traffic or something: i don't think it's a matter of DNS itself, also because the handshake with the server starts, therefore che client (our game istance on our console) can reach the server. then maybe it's kicked. dunno.

I hope Keen will fix it soon because it's the 2nd time i buy this game: the 1st on Steam for my Mac (to play with GeforceNOW) and I bought it just to play it smoothly on my PS5 online. we paid the game in full so features must work in full.

Surely they'll work it out, as it's a problem occurred with last two updates and not before.

photo
photo

Hello. Got the same problem with connecting multiplayer. Dosn't work since you made a update. We are 4 ps5 players and have all the same problem. Has nothing to do with the ps5. All other multiplayer games work.

photo

Some additional information from the router log that might help. Really seems to be a dns issue with EOS. Sorry for the bad quality, got the image from a friend who has the issue.

photo

Yo.. it’s been 1 week please.. do something or tell something @keen. I don’t know I‘ll try to return the game and buy it again maybe it will work but if not I think I’m not buying it again until it’s a BETA:(

photo

I'm asking if I bought this game for nothing. I will make an official complaint to Sony if this problem will not be settled during this week!! That's is unacceptable!!

photo

Hello Engineer,

Thank you for participating in our Space Engineers Beta.

We are working closely with Epic (Epic Online Services) to resolve these issues as quickly as possible.

Our apologies for any inconvenience.

We're actively working to resolve this issue. We will update you in this thread when we know more.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

now i can log into the servers

photo

Hello Engineer,

Thank you for letting us know the issue has been resolved.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo
photo

Yeeeees finally, thanks! I’m on ps5 and it works for me.

photo

bonjour problème persistant sur le serveur off EU numéro 1 impossible d'accès depuis hier

photo

I have the same issue since 3 days

photo

How the heck is this solved? Still no server list on PS5

photo

same here me and my buddy cant even get the server list to populate... we both wasted PS stars getting this S**** software.. now is see why people mostly play on pc

photo

well its been several days since... they need to fix it

photo
photo

It may be a temporary issue. The topic was opened many months ago and the everything was working afterwards.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file