Visual texture issue on some blocks - PS5

Amelia shared this bug 12 months ago
Reported

There appears to be a visual texture issue on some blocks, appearing as black and rainbow.

This also occurs when pasting in large ships.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Engineer,

Could you please tell us which blocks are affected for you? We can see a half-window in the screenshot, are there any other? Would it be possible to upload a blueprint of a large ship you're having issues with and post a mod.io link in this thread? That would really help us reproduce the issue on our side.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Sure, just give me a while to go through and ill let you know, as for the ship it was this one > https://mod.io/g/spaceengineers/m/uss-zheng-he-inquiry-class-star-trek

photo

Hello Engineer,

We've managed to reproduce the issue you've described. It's been reported to our internal system. We will update this thread when we know more.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Departmen

photo
photo

Hello,

i have also some Texture issues. Dont know if this is the same bug, but Headline seems simila

One spotlight regulary gets a magenta pane on one side, ONly in the distance and not for long, so i didnt manage to get a picture.

But then i have a base with some Skins and there is almost everytime something not right, i have screenshots with the washy skin and the regular. Didn't find a pattern yet because it change at movement or turning the camera, but even is i stand still (movement/camera) it didnt went to normal

photo

Hello Engineer,

Please make a separate ticket for this issue.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file