This object is in archive! 

Nothing like PC

DemonWolf 4891 shared this feedback 11 months ago
Not Enough Votes

I play Space Engineers on the PC the way you guys have the controller setup for the PlayStation is Bonkers this sucks I thought I would finally be able to play this game with my kids the spin wheel selection is garbage it would be nice to actually have it set up like the PC where you can access the entire inventory of stuff you're trying to make have a hot bar because this is trash this is garbage I spent money on this game so I can play with my kids three times I've bought this game for the PlayStation so that I could play with my kids kindly fix the setup for a controller make it easier get rid of that stupid spinning wheel and give us the hot bar that would work awesome

Replies (4)

photo

I feel this was an unprofessional way to say it, but I will agree that having more options / optimization / scalability on PS5 is very much needed.

photo

I have this on Pc and on PS5. And we are lucky to have finaly this game on PlayStation and I will be very happy if the save game bug was fix. How to play the game its just a question off adaptation. The Controls are fine to me!

photo

Drehräder sind niemals gut, egal in welchem ​​Spiel, das Drehrad in Space Engineer ist ein Witz und zwar ein richtig schlechter und das ist noch freundlich ausgedrückt. Gebt uns ein Menü in dem man mit Pfeiltasten und L1/R1 navigiert, dass in verschiedene Kategorien unterteilt ist, so wie es jede andere gute Aufbauspiel auch macht. Wenn ich etwas baue dann immer nur mit dem Forschungsmenü und da das so lange dauert (weil die Navigation miserabel ist) habe ich die Lust verloren. Die Steuerung sollte intuitiv sein und da hilft es wenn man sich an anderen Konsolenspielen orientiert. Vielleicht sollte der Entwickler mal einen Spieletester einstellen der das Spiel auf den Konsolen mit Controller spielt. Das wäre toll.

photo

Its workable once you get used to it but needs some major improvements/fixes for sure.

navigating the progression/block menu where you can view all blocks is terrible to even try and navigate, never mind actually use with a controller.

Scrolling the categories on the left doesn't work either.

A hot bar like on K&B would be fantastic as well.

Things like moving items between connected inventories does seem to work at all on controller

Features like the L2 to quick switch to grinder then L2 to switch back to last object you were building doesn't work, it brings the grinder out but wont switch back.

and why cant you do the same with the welder too?

Being able to customize controller bindings would be welcome by all too

Leave a Comment

Attach a file