Pull Max Capacity to o2 generator option

SysZer@ shared this feedback 2 years ago
Submitted

An o2 Gen should have the option to (Use max capacity) if the engineer ops not to reserve the space for an o2/H bottle.


When filling a ships cargo inventory with Ice the Gen only pulls about 80% of its max capacity into the o2gen the other 20% or so is reserved for the o2 bottle.

Currently the Engineer has to manually top off all the o2 gens to gain the benefit of the remaining 20% of space with out using a sophisticated conveyor sorter with the drain ice setup.

Leave a Comment
 
Attach a file