Custom Control Turret - Optional rebinds for wsad c and space

Paul shared this feedback 46 days ago
Not Enough Votes

I've been using the custom control turret for stationary objects or mounted objects that have multiple points of articulation instead of the standard two azimuth options that come by default for the custom control turret.

It would be nice if this block was expanded to use the wsad c and space keys that are normally associated with piloting a cockpit as an available option for situations where people make multiple points of articulation.

It's been slightly frustrating setting up multiple remote controllers and/or multiple custom turret controllers to jerry rig a solution.

Maybe my approach has been wrong, and there's another way to do something like build a crane excavation drill with 2+ pistons rotors and hinges, but I feel the community usually solves these problems by either scripting a solution or jerry rigging it like I have and being content instead.

Either way I hope this suggestion reaches someone as it would be a nice addition to the custom controller that would open many doors.

I love this game and have spent countless hours building fun things, I cant wait to see the next game with the new shiny game engine I've seen on twitter.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file