Event controller - 'Grid mass' argument

Raven shared this feedback 31 days ago
Not Enough Votes

Afternoon all,

For the sake of resupply vessels (especially automated mining and logistic drones), could it be implemented to have an argument on the event controller to include if the grid mass is above/below a certain amount? I feel this would be good in line with the 'Thrust Calculator' to determine your maximum mass before not having enough thrust to take off in certain gravitational pull of planets, and not overloading unintentionally. This would be a good addition especially as not all items on the game have the same mass, so a full container of ice would weight more/less than some ores that might be below the ice you're mining.

I'm not a coder in any way but do dabble in macros, and can imagine this wouldn't be a difficult thing to code, say the Grid Mass is defined as GM and the Limit you set the event controller to be L so:

if GM>L,

then "Output1", "Output2"

Excuse the lack of knowledge of code but I'd imaging the change in the games code would be similar to my example above. The coding is already there for other numerical values such as velocity, altitude etc. so again, this shouldn't be difficult to implement into a minor update?

Cheers

Mike

Leave a Comment

Attach a file