This object is in archive! 

Ability to have a join server button and a load last game button

Graeme Smith shared this feedback 9 months ago
Not Enough Votes

I Love this game but one of the most irritating things i have found with it that i can't be playing on a Server and also be able to load a creative save so i can finalise a design for use on the server im playing.

By that I mean i'm designing a new transport to use on the server in my creative game or i'm testing to see if this idea will work on a creative survival game. Which i want to use on a server or have designed something on the Server I play on and need to test for air tightness or something else.

We currently have the option to resume the last Game we played which maybe a server or a creative game but not not swap between the two for ship or base development.

My idea or want is for a second button to be added to the main screen but which allows us to resume last loaded Game Save (Creative ship development save) and another button which allows us to resume the last server we Played on thus giving us the ability to skip the server window which has trouble keeping our favorited server at all.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file