This object is in archive! 

Customizable Block Groups Please!

Sean shared this feedback 5 months ago
Not Enough Votes

Can we get a way to make our own custom block groups for easy block scrolling without needing to add loads of different block groups or individual blocks to the hotbar please.

for example in slot 1 i could have a block group that lets me scroll through my most used armour blocks and also the main blocks needed to make a functional ship like a gyroscope, battery, thrusters and a cockpit of my choice and any other blocks i use frequently like the ore detector, antenna, spotlight ,connector and a cargo container,

If i could scroll through various blocks from a single hotbar slot it would make building things much less frustrating instead of scrolling through loads of hotbars looking for that one block you need.

Also a lot of mods that add blocks to the game change the default block groups so it get annoying when you get used to what groups have the block you need, and then it gets changed by a new mod you use.

This would be a great quality of life addition to the game so please consider adding it please!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file