This object is in archive! 

game not running like its meant to

timd shared this feedback 10 months ago
Not Enough Votes

plz fix and update your game and add a system to notify the player on what mod or issue that is casing the game to crash i play your game with mods but i can't currently play it for longer than a 1 min + this has been an issue for a very long time and yet still has not been fixed it is not hard to add a simply system in place to TELL the play what is wrong if other game company's can add that system in place then so can you i have been a long time player of this game and right now i am not happy at the fact that i cant play it right now also you NEED to sort out CPU usage i do not want to have my CPU at 100% all the time on LOW settings and do not tell me that its my pc bec its not as my pc over qualifies for your game i hope that you will take this seriously and not ignore this i know you have a lot of things to do but come on guys its really not that hard to do you have come a long way from where you started and i wish the best for this game but you need to stop adding unnecessary features that you know are not going to be used or new blocks that would only get used once and thats it all of this is what i have found and experienced in the 2.306.7 HR'S that i have played this game plz for once listen to this i hope that who ever replays back to this is smart and is not going to make some sort of an excuse or try and tell me something that i have already tryed or done

Leave a Comment

Attach a file