This object is in archive! 

Sound Block Overhaul

Ethan A Bunch shared this feedback 5 months ago
Not Enough Votes

With the recent update to the AI system in the game I have been automating my ships like CRAZY! All kinds of subsystems to manage fuel and power and it genuinely makes me feel like I'm tuning my ships to my liking

However with that I'd like to add sound notifications when things happen. In addition to the notifications and alarms in game there are also a plethora of sound mods that I love to use fore my ships. The only issue is the limiting facor of HOW MANY SOUND BLOCKS I NEED. The sound block has been in the game for some time and I'm proposing a simple change to go well with the AI update

Instead of choosing one sound for each sound block to make I think we should make the soundblock more like choosing a toolbar action for another functional block. So when it's dragged into the action slot for an Event Controller the menu will pop up for the sounds that can be played. This simple change would make them a VERY nice ambience to ships having a computer giving you power and combat notifications. Heck we could have an entire plethora of in game voices made with premade notifications to make your ship unique!

Please listen to this Keen. I love the ambience of ships I just want it to be easier to do!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file