This object is in archive! 

Options Menu Feature Request - welding visual disable/intensity

Arctic_Howler shared this feedback 12 months ago
Not Enough Votes

Options Menu Feature Request - welding visual disable/intensity(if intensity on a slider with a zero option that turns it off entirely)

I've noticed lately that the welding torch is causing headaches and sight loss if I stare at it (tried looking away, didn't help much) for any amount of time while building, it started as just strain, now I'm having sight loss in my right eye(recently learned I'm losing my night vision in that eye) and a pulsing headache, I'd like to have a built in option and I imagine others might since the game is so heavily focused on the concept of building with a welding. I love this game compared to anything remotely similar, and as great as it is there are mods, I'd just like a built-in option for this so I don't need to rely on a third-party source for such a seemingly obvious design need (obvious to someone experiencing it of course...).

I haven't had an issue with the grinder yet as its nowhere near as bright, but it might be worth including it in that kind of option menu feature, ideally on its own setting.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file