This object is in archive! 

A diferent aprouch to AI blocks / programable blocks

rafrap1 shared this feedback 18 months ago
Not Enough Votes

I humbly plead and jugest that you add a another option to AI and programable blocks.

My idea is that you make a option in the world/save setings betwin the current available blocks anda new set of blocks that utilise 'scratch-like' programing so as to make that function of the game more aprochable to younger or more casual players as well as to not create frustration among the script creators or problems with player's saves(learning a new language to fully enjoy a game is a turnof to a lot of people).

This new set of blocks would be understandably simple but versatile and varied enouth to allow for easy understanding without compromising on possibilitys.

Alow me to share a few ideas i had:

-Blocks:

--The programing block it self (similar concept to the the event block but with a interface similar to scratch being more organised e easier to keep track of the options)

--Grid group manager (a new large grid only block with the only funtion of making it easier to select each grids does what and their respective interactions)

--Matirial request list block (the abylity for players or grids to make a list of nedded matirials)

-Programs, options and ideas:

--Adding grid groups (this option woud allow a better control over witch grids interact wi each other)

--The ability to designate arias in the programing with two gps signals (this woud be perfect to make designated restrictions such as limits of speed and/or distance betwin ships or making mining or holoing out arias this would also help to avoid the ai block hell that would be for large querys or other complex ideas)

--shareing of coordinates or/and values in betwin programable blocks in and out of the same grid (this alows for a player made coordenated ai)

--a save/fix/expand current grid(the idea is to allow for self building/fixing/improving bases as well as modular bases this would be better acomplished with an upgrade to the projector block to allow for a smal drone to place a building aria for builder ships to go and repare)

--A screen script for storage percentage of one or multiple blocks

--A screen script for matirial/s total/nedded with block request compatibility(way easier storage and consuption/creation/prossessing management)

thanks for paing atention to my rambling.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file