This object is in archive! 

Feature Request - Filters/Search for Character Customisation

Lachlan C. shared this feedback 12 months ago
Not Enough Votes

Hello Everyone,

I understand there are certainly more critical suggestions than the one I am about to propose, but I believe it would still be useful to players such as myself who collect the SE skins and don't instantly market them on Steam.

I believe making it so that players can filter between the tiers/colours of the skins could be very helpful along with the feature to be able to search in the customisation menu. The filter options I believe would be useful are simple: Common (Gray), Uncommon (Green), Unusual (Blue), Rare (Purple) and Exceptional/Exclusive (Gold). Even just a sort-by menu would be nice so I can sort by rarity and not name.

The justification for this is that there are 30 suits obtainable in the base game with 16 others being available through the item store, DLC or the Deluxe Edition this clutters up the menu greatly and makes it annoying to navigate. (Sidenote: Not all skins available for purchase are complete sets)

I understand that all it takes is a basic understanding of the alphabet to navigate this menu but this is a simple QOL feature request.

Thanks for reading,

Lachlan

Note:

I threw together an example picture in Photoshop, the location of the rarity selection isn't ideal but it's where I put it for example purposes.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file