This object is in archive! 

Ship found at a station in space!?

Axel shared this feedback 12 months ago
Not Enough Votes

Hey there!

I'm so curios about that and I can't find anything related in the web:

I was just at the Industry thingy name forgot Beacon Station near the moon, but anyways.

So, I am new there, starting reputation, was making 2 supply jobs and 3 search jobs. After the last one I was just curios about the station and my reputation..., so I flight back. I was going in..., looked at the machines/automatons and went to my ship out to fly back to my station to make some procedures as always. I also looked for ships in the station, I wonder how expensive they are and no, it just wasn't worth it for me, except for the Prospector for about 10mil. But I didn't buy anything else there.

So I went outside:

Hopp into my ship, look to my HQ spooot oooh myyyyy gooosh what do I just see????

IN the safe zone of the station was a abandoned ship. The Agressive Miner !!!!! Whaaaaat? Daaaaang! ;-)

I looked around, no one was there. I hopped in, connected it to my ship and flight back!

I just can't believe a ship "for free". Still at my HQ Base on moon, no ones follows me, aggressive miner is still intact and I try to figure out how it works, because I only now earth technics (I started there) and ion thrusters. The hydrogen thruster I also know but I only needed them to fly from earth.

Oh girls an' guys, this Game is so cool - I love it!

Now my question:

1.) Why did this happen?

2.) Will this happen again and again?

3.) What are the triggers or is there a "all world spawn algorithm" where generously spawn a ship?

4.) Will ever a NPC stand by there its ship?

I try to understand, because the internet won't give me answers about.

Thank you very much!

Sincerely

Leave a Comment

Attach a file