This object is in archive! 

Specific Weather Effect for Indoors

Theresa Derischebourg shared this feedback 18 months ago
Not Enough Votes

Please consider a specific weather effect for indoors, either as an actual weather effect or an expansion of the exhaust, with a set range around a designated player/beacon/object:

I would very much like to be able to have a low hanging mist, or dusty fog with slow moving - or hanging - dust particles for abandoned bases or ancient ships left drifting. A value change for how much dust hangs around.

Waves of heat for a ship that I started a countdown timer on, in an engine room, before it explodes, or even as an option for desert biome for the existing weather effects.

A nebulous effect around in old ship in space that looks like thick fog in parts to obstruct ones view and make closer inspection necessary. Little bits of static briefly illuminating, but not nearly as much as the sparks effect. Sporadic and through the entire weather effect. Possibly a slider to change the opacity of the nebula. I'd even love this to be a space weather event so it envelops a ship broadcasting an SOS.

Various colors of gas for indoors to simulate a lab leak or industrial chemical spill.

Embers and ash softly wafting through the air with a haze for industrial areas.

For an alien vessel interior, bubbles or multicolored particles suspended and not moving at all.

- M. Hand

light-and-dust-particles

Leave a Comment

Attach a file