This object is in archive! 

Extend game progression through PvE and new resources

Alexander Michael Wittler shared this feedback 19 months ago
Not Enough Votes

Dear Team at Keen Software House,

Now that the AI update is in beta I think it’s time to look into the future. As a player with nearly 1500 hours under my belt I wish for an extended survival experience. I think the best way to go about it is to make PvE fights necessary for late game progression and to extend the progression tree.

My core idea is to have some late game resources only spawn in combination with a hostile AI base and drones guarding it. The deposits should be large enough so that after liberating one it would be unnecessary to liberate another of the same kind in quite some time.

My ideas for specific resources and tech are just examples:

- Deuterium Ice (located on Triton, Titan, Europa and the Moon) to fuel Fusion reactors.

- A new metal (located on Pertam and Mars) to build new Engines that have energy requirements so high that a fusion reactor is necessary

- Titanium (located on Alien Planet) to build new and better ship drills and grinders with high energy requirements that make fusion reactors necessary

- In the same line you could add new ores for fusion energy dependent sensors (for ore and enemy detection) and energy weapons.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file