This object is in archive! 

Do you have questions about setting up a dedicated server?

Velmesov shared this feedback 22 months ago
Not Enough Votes

Greetings to all!

Tell me, there are a few questions about setting up the "Shop" and "Contracts" blocks in your world.

Foreword: I created a new world, and I am an administrator in it, I made access over the network.

And he also created several stations for the players so that they could fly into them and buy something from the store and complete contracts.

Questions:

1. How to set up the "Contracts" block, so that I do not manually create contracts for players every time the admin, but so that they themselves are updated, for example, every 20 minutes?

How can this be configured? Is there a database file in the game where you can update and create these records?

2. The same question concerns the "Shop" block. I also want not to manually create records for the sale of items, but to create them randomly at a certain interval, for example, after 20 minutes.

3. The official website has information on working with the Remote API (REST API) - https://www.spaceengineersgame.com/dedicated-servers/

There is a screenshot with API methods, but as I understand it, not all methods are indicated on it and everything is not quite visible, it is a little vague.

I would like to get a link to the full documentation on working with the API with my server or a documentation file.

I would appreciate any help.

I immediately warn you for my bad English (I am Russian). I wrote to you through a translator!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file