This object is in archive! 

the RNG on the unknown signals and the tokesn system is excessive

Blacky Watchy shared this feedback 18 months ago
Not Enough Votes

there are my areasons:

-the low probabilities of the rare stuff to drop makes me wonder if rare and almost impossible are synonyms. like, i have been collecting signals for a long while and the only one thing i have got tagged as rare is a rifle skin. making even uncommon loot that isnt bad but neither is the best thing u can find to drop on the strong unknown signals, really rare and dangerous signals (because are seen by the others players) seems a bad idea not to talk of how lacking of loot are the normal signals.

- even with the uncommon loot i have seen a problem: they ove to gift the same stuff over and over and over. it makes it infurating to travel 60 km to get another carpet skin.

-the soft lock on the amount of drops: it is already know by all that "u had no luck" actually means "theres a cool down between each drop u get". it is already quite annoying to get same stuff over and over to then not be able to try to see if theres more luck the next time because theres a phantom timer that will prevent u from getting any skin.

-tokens: they feel as a joke. simple as that. to get a random drop of the rarity u want u need to recycle 4 items of the same rarity. it makes obtaining high tier stuff by the recycling tokes literally impossible. rare items cost 500 and the exceptional 2500 (that must to be the most exceptional pharaon welder in the universe).

- my solutions: remove the cooldowns. duplicates protection. increase the chances of higher quality drops. guaranty higher quality drops after certain amount of low quality ones (example: after 3 uncommon/unusual drops on strong unknown signals, a rare one is guaranteed). half the prices of tokens system.

ABOUT STEAM MARKET: one of the arguments against this is the steam market for items. those actions would probably low the prices of the rare and maybe even exceptional items. lets be honest: the world didnt burnt when basically everything started to value 0.03. it wont burn when the little things that value an euro drop to the same price. at the beginning it would be understandable, things were sold even at 30 euros but right now it makes no sense to care for it.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file