This object is in archive! 

DLC Sharing

Adam shared this feedback 2 years ago
Not Enough Votes

Dear Keen

I like your game, a lot.

In the name of Klang please allow the host's DLC to be completely shared to those who join; here are my arguments:

1) Placing DLC blocks for others in your server is a pain; I either have to turn off the content I purchased or deal with the annoyance - detraction from fun.

2) The game's huge learning curve detracts many from playing long-term and thus from buying and experiencing the DLC. Allowing full access to DLC from the host would give limited access, drive up interest and possibly land a future DLC sale.

3) Ultimately I (and perhaps many others) refrain from buying DLC because I will have to buy it for each of my friends if I want them to be able to play with me hassle-free. 10 x $5.69+tax x Friends = NOPE. Look up Armello, they have DLC sharing from the host and I have to say it really brought a lot of us together (13 of us to be exact), 2 of us have all the DLC.

4) You have nothing to lose by trying out the idea for a weekend or two, see how much your player count rises. See if there's positive feedback, maybe make a poll asking if people would buy more DLC if they knew they could properly share. There is opportunity here and I feel you should take it.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file