This object is in archive! 

Wireframe & Grid Recoloring 'Hacked' Base

William Mitchell shared this feedback 2 years ago
Not Enough Votes

'Hello my main grid has been glitched or 'cheated' idk, a player did not grind down all my blocks to 1 steel plate each, and recolor my grids rainbow colors and leave it all there perfectly as it was with only 1 mat inside each block. @Official Game Server Admin can you please take a look at the grid Lunars Trader on NA#3? I had a safezone up for the last 3 weeks, over 190 zone chips and I actively sign in every 10 hrs to refresh my zone. I had 2.5k uranium ingots. I was not running out my shield anytime soon. All connectors were trading mode etc. It seems very odd someone would grief my base and leave my large grids alive, recolor whats left and all blocks on my main station are down to 1 mat but none are removed. Please help as I love having this store; its a lot of fun and Im sad someone has griefed me through what i believe is 'illegitimate' means.

the material area is bugged af, check it out edit thank you I posted the blueprint on my steam workshop page if u want a link'

This is the description of the bug report I posted on Keen Software Houses official Space Engineers discord in the #Help-for-Official-Servers channel on October 21 2022. Nikolas March tended to my issue and asked that I post a bug report. If you need further details I will provide them. Ask away. here are screenshots of the issue experienced.

The link that follows is to a steam workshop page of the grid affected, as it was affected. This is before Nikolas March fixed the problem. I hope it helps you identify the issue.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2878185888

Leave a Comment

Attach a file