This object is in archive! 

Welding multiple armor plates in one block space

Daniel Bordeianu shared this feedback 19 months ago
Not Enough Votes

For interior design, I often find myself wanting to create some interior partitions that do not waste a lot of the limited interior space available. Am using armor plates whenever possible for interior design but you can only put one for every 2meter empty space and have to waste the space above and below in solid 2m blocks just to create the ceiling and floor of the room.

I would like to weld up to 5 armor plates in one space. Please add either that ability or make 3 shapes (L, U and corner) that would allow for most of it.

I would also like to add some furniture in that space (not machinery, just couches, tables, etc)

For example, in the image: ceiling and floor are armor blocks (or equipment), I would need to place 2 armor panels (not defensive, just interior partitioning) to create the corner of the room for example. Yes, I can put the windows on the outside, one corner wall in one room and the other in the corridor but there are limitations with what you can do. Not to say that you may want to make this really functional, like ship decks, meaning 3 decks in the same space , with armor plates for ceiling and floor...which deny placing walls between them..

a00678a3db9930a793a6a01d13ec537e

It is my opinion, and I hope others would feel the same, that this would open up a whole new area of creativity. Might even be a good idea for a DLC that actually opens new ways to do stuff...

Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file