This object is in archive! 

Exploit. Admin Tools.

Депресарик shared this feedback 2 years ago
Not Enough Votes

Today, on 08/27/2022, a "free base" on Titan for beginners was sawn on the RU#1 server. Besides, one of my ships was there, and i was in the game. I noticed that during the revival through timers, the medical unit on this ship stopped being determined, but the medical unit was working on a free base. I was reborn in it while the download was going on, i heard the sound of a grinder and was killed. I was reborn on the launch pad, flew to the base on a jetpack, two people from the NEC (NECRON) faction flew there, УЛЬТРА ПОДПИВАС and Prime I S N J.

The owner of the base is familiar, the cutting in the zone was disabled, damage and construction too, only welding and magnetic plates are allowed. A few days before , the opponents (faction !W!), they put their safezone right next to it, with guns and turrets, it was also disconnected and sawn at that moment.

When i tried to save my ship, i found that it was just turned off, as if using the "Y" key, while only i had access to all the blocks. After putting the ship into orbit, i returned back, trying to save the remnants of my friend's base. It didn't work, after a while i was killed, there were no medical units available, i was reborn in the start-up and flew on foot to the place where i left my ship. I found it turned off again via "Y". Jumping to my base in space more than 4000 km from Titan, i saw that all batteries, reactors and other power-generating units were turned off on it, as well as on the other two ships. For 15 minutes i was near the base and watched as it was de-energized by itself after i turned it on periodically, while there was no one nearby.

Conclusions: the administrator's "De-energize" function was used. On the official RU#1 server. An ordinary player.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file