This object is in archive! 

dont to auto-generated rotor heads to the rotor base when welded by the projector

FUZE shared this feedback 20 months ago
Not Enough Votes

Whenever I need to produce a work with subgrid,

I obviously just need to produce the main body and other parts, and then attach them together and finish.

Now, I have to throw the rotor head out to assemble properly, so I have to design another process!

And more subgrid means that the more complex the throwing process becomes.In the end, the throwing process is several times more complicated than the assembly process!

In large-scale production, a special digestive room must be set up, and even the digestive room is difficult to digest these large amounts of rotor heads that should have been avoided.

If it is produced in a confined space or a narrow space, the rotor head cannot even be discharged, and a large number of grinders must be set up to digest, and the digestion speed may not be able to catch up with the production speed.

The volume of the entire production floor can even become difficult to compress.

And Then,in automated production of SE, there is only one way to add blocks to the same grid, the merge block. But there's nothing on the auto-generated rotor head, You can't always entrust a player to manually add merge blocks on the production line, can you? it is stupid.

So why not add an option that lets the user decide whether to automatically add a block at the other side(like rotor head,piston head) when soldering out an IMyMechanicalConnectionBlock type block using a projector.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file