This object is in archive! 

Looking for a teacher

Kerry Freeman shared this feedback 22 months ago
Not Enough Votes

I'm looking for someone who can teach me, live, how to create mods in Space Engineers.

I can normally follow tutorials just fine, given an equal start with the tutorial maker. However, the only thing better for me than an online video tutorial is a teacher who can walk me through my first mod step by step, so I don't have to switch applications and click a pause button or rewind if I miss something.

Also I am a rank beginner and have no knowledge of C-sharp or coding in general, beyond the name of the language. So any help there is welcome.

I'd try to learn it myself but it's not as simple as slapping a few blocks together like building ships in game.

Plus it's confusing. Since i don't know C-sharp, I don't know what goes where and what plugs into what else. If I try to learn it by looking at various code samples, I'll get confused, frustrated and overwhelmed and eventually, just give up out of fear I'll screw something up to the point that I corrupt the entire game. And that's even if I'm following a tutorial.

Which is why I need an old pro to teach this rank beginner a thing or two about modding and coding.

Is there anyone out there in Programmerville willing to give me a hand?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file