This object is in archive! 

Primary Inventories, Assemblers, and Refineries

George Zeng shared this feedback 22 months ago
Not Enough Votes

I absolutely love that the inventory system has been alphabetized, and it makes a grid's inventory screen much easier to organize. However, I find that some systems still behave a little oddly. If i walk up to a grid and deposit my inventory using the Alt+Middle Mouse feature, it will often times automatically be put into the very first inventory that gets built. Sometimes, when I queue up things to be assembled using the Shift+Middle Mouse feature, it will not always go to the very first assembler that gets built. When I connect a grid containing ore to another with refineries, the first refinery to get filled will not always be the first one that gets built.

I would like to see that the primary inventory be taken by the first inventory in the alphabetized list. I would like to see that the primary assembler is the first assembler that is in my alphabetized control panel. I would like to see that the first refinery that gets filled with ore is the first refinery that is in my alphabetized control panel.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file