This object is in archive! 

Proposals for upcoming DLCs

Gaelliss shared this feedback 2 years ago
Not Enough Votes

Hi there,

I'm playing Space Engineers for months and just can't get bored of it. First of all, thank you very much for this wonderful game.

There's some stuff that I would really enjoy to get in upcoming DLCs, it would be really great to be able to build domes like biosphere domes, city domes, agriculture domes, etc. It's already possible to build them using glass elements but all-built-in domes would be a really good addition to the game in order to colonize planets.

What would be great too is to get a new resource : wood, being able to build sawmills with new wood blocks, with trees you cut down to get the resource. It would add a great improvement of classic blocks (I know it's already possible to paint blocks into wood texture but adding specialized resources blocks would be nice.

It would be great to get new textures for blocks too.

Introduce NPCs that you can interact with would be awesome too, like when you create a faction and you create NPCs inside, you could see them help you with building, collecting resources, etc (as you would play multi but for solo experience). But I imagine that would require a lot of CPU resources...

At last, the best addition would be to make terraforming possible (grow plants, trees on the planet surface, build lakes, introduce animals, etc...). I guess it would be a huge challenge to get this work but I think it would bring a real new dimension to the game.

I played Surviving Mars a lot, it inspired me a lot and I would really love to play Space Engineers with the same kind of challenges.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file