This object is in archive! 

More AI elements

Preston Smith shared this feedback 2 years ago
Not Enough Votes

As apart of the space engineer community, I find myself fascinated with the early stages of the game. I get started and make miners to help make 1 huge ship. This is great, and everything about it makes me have butterflies in my stomach. I then complete the ship with my friends and its time for lift off. The ship goes into space and we get materials to make an ion ship. But what else. Yes we could go to those ships that carry supplies that fight back. But those aren't worth it. I could just make those materials. Yes the fight is fun but it is fast. With the big ship that I have made I only have miner damages. Yes I could go to the mayday ship; Less challenging. With a group of three people and a big ship you could destroy anything in your path. The only challenging thing about going to space is the materials and the fuel you need to survive. This is when I present to you a fleet of enemies. Something that bring a challenge to the game. What is the point of making a big ship of you could just as easily take it down with a small ship. We need a bigger enemy. I think and so does many others. I good game comes with various challenges. A thing that makes you thing whether I should go there or not; or can I really take my ship there. Of course you could expand this to where you could pick different blueprints in the workshop and those could be the enemies ships of your choice. Of course that would be harder. I'm just saying that in order for this game to boom we need a big challenge maybe even a boss; A huge command center for enemies. Just something

Leave a Comment

Attach a file