This object is in archive! 

General improvement to support the flow of the game

Naxx shared this feedback 2 years ago
Not Enough Votes

in advance. my english is not very good. hope but you can understand everything well!

there are some things that are very annoying in Space Engineers.

Control Panel (K Menu)

One of them is the K menu where all blocks are listed with their function.

here also ships are shown which are docked at the station. but this can be very annoying. we can make blocks invisible but would it be possible to add a selection option so that i can say i want to see all blocks which belong to grid xy? currently i have to rename each block manually so that i know exactly which battery belongs to which ship.

Remote control

the other thing that bothers me extremely is the remote control. why do you treat it so badly?

- the camera is not movable

- you can not place blocks from a drone

- you can't control a turret if you are in the remote control (in my case that would have been the searchlight so i can look around)

- you have to leave the remote control first to remote control another ship

and the most annoying for me

- why do ships docked at a station disappear from the remote control list in the inventory?

for this I would be very happy if you can activate blocks via a cockpit (or other control blocks) also via antenna on another grid.

so I could for example build a seat in my base from where I could control all the drones that are in the antenna range by pressing a button. currently this is only possible as long as the drone is attached to the station.

Sensors

please add a setting so that the sensor also detects stations when the ship is docked to them (and vice versa).

also for connectors it would be nice to have the possibility to send commands to blocks when something is docked.

Batteries

it would be nice to be able to tell batteries to use their energy only for given blocks. for example i could switch the battery on a station to use it's energy to charge that ship only when a ship is docked.

AI improvements

i've been playing for a while with all kinds of settings to make the game harder. activated wolves, spiders, pirates, weather and meteors. but when i see that a spider can't reach me just because i'm standing on a block that i could just jump up, it's a bit ridiculous. the things don't have to climb walls but they should be able to jump.

DLC skins also offline

it would be nice if all the skins for the blocks and the space suit could be used offline. I can use the DLC blocks but not the Skinns. I also have no offline access to worlds that were created while I was online and online I have no access to offline worlds. This is annoying because I'm often on the road for work and therefore don't always have access to the internet.

additive

I will report two BUGs here. I'll put them in separately again, but if you were already writing...

32:9 resolution 5120x1440

In the faction menu it is not possible to adjust the logo of the faction because the displays overlap. The same is also with ATM, vending machines, etc. I don't know right now but I think that the complete economy update UI is affected.

Pertam and O2

I'm currently playing on Pertam. there it happened that the oxygen in my suit was used up when I closed the helmet. If I then dropped to 0, I got damaged even if I opened the helmet. Even if I fill up my suit again, I get damage until I reload the world.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file