This object is in archive! 

2 specific missing shape blocks

Karl S shared this feedback 2 years ago
Not Enough Votes

I've spent hours scouring the feedback topics. I found many suggestions around missing blocks. Many of those posts it looks like Keen has made a lot of the blocks for over the years but not all of them. I also feel like the lists for requested shaped blocks are very big and it is a big ask of Keen to check off so many asks in one request.

My first block choice is one with 1 corner full height and the other three corners half height. I find I love transitioning between full and half height blocks as a design style but I get stuck not having this specific block many times and I end up having to redesign a lot around that spot just to make a transition I like.

41ab9c2ede49e7649c332061568f83de

Less important to me but also missing is half height in one corner and touching the bottom of the block in the other three corners. Yeah there is an angled block that covers half the square that works for that most of the time, but on some occasions I want to cover the space of the full square.

a0730f2df6409f7047f6e34e49ce081b

I found some images other users have made in mods from other feedback threads on here that have enormous asks for blocks(many already added to the base game).

Leave a Comment

Attach a file